LegionX
Don't be shy!Join LegionX Forum!
Register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LegionX
Don't be shy!Join LegionX Forum!
Register
LegionX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for all Legionx members

Go down

Rules for all Legionx members Empty Rules for all Legionx members

Post  MagusBoy Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:30 am

Ashura King Tano Rules
1.If a camp party is there,whoever stole the tanno shall be warned(given one chance)and kicked the 2nd time.
2.If there is no camp party and you found a tano(spwned/not yet killed)you may take it alone/solo but I strongly recommend to lure it away,make a party then kill it UNLESS you are PVPed.
3.If you are not in a camp party,a tanno spawned and you did not get the tanno,you may not complain about it. (1st time warned 2nd time kicked).
4.If you are going AFK Leave party and give spot to other.
-Ring/Neck Fragments CAN be given(OR keep urself) to me or officers which i will decide who to give.
These are all the rules for tanno i hope you all get along and follow them.
NEW MEMBERS CANNOT CAMP TANNO UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN GAINED THE TITLE ''TQ'' by doing joining PVPs and events.(this is to see if you are helpful or not in PVP and not just comming for tanno to our guild.

Deity Boss/Saka Rules
1.If you see a Mosser,Fenrir,Robot spawned on the realm you are in say it fast in guild chat or in ally chat unless you are AFK.
2.If there is already a deity boss killing party do not solo a boss on your own.
3.To all the PSG members,please give slot to someone who has no PSG if needed.
PSG Drops:All PSG must be asked in party if anyone needs and then in guild and if no one needs you may sell/deconstruct.

Guild Event Rules
1.Every player in the guild must attend all guild events.
They are (a)19:30 for Giant hunter(GH) everyday.
(b)Pyramid event 19:30 on Friday.
(c)Poseidon temple 20:30 on Saturday and
(d)Fort Glacier 19:30 on Sunday.
All members must come to these events.If you can't please Inform the Officers or you might get kicked out from the guild for not helping in any Guild events or PVP.

PVP
1.When there is a PVP (fight with over 5 other people)an officer is required to make a regroup point and group.
2.Either its about Tanno, Deity Bosses, every player camping/killing must assist when we get PKed
3.If you are found lacking in PVP too much we might consider kicking you.

Rewards
Rewards will be given to players at the end of each week,they include oracle rings/necks and nice mounts/gems,Ring/Neck Upgrades.
Based on your activity on guild events and how much you care for our guild,you will be rewarded.

Any Scammers Are not welcome in guild if we heard u scammed someone = instant kick
DO NOT KILL ANY GUILD/ALLY MEMBERS

--Rules will be updated from time to time.
MagusBoy
MagusBoy

Back to top Go down